Cody's Life

Thursday, August 10, 2006

PetsMart Day Care Review

As promised (Since Cody's at PlanetPooch's day care today), I'll write about my review for PetsMart.

Pros:
  • Can drop him off any time starting 7am and pick him up as late as 9pm
  • Does flea checks to make sure no dogs have fleas
  • Cheaper exit baths ($10)
  • Report cards (reports at the end of the day how well Cody played with other dogs, if he was able to eliminate, if he was able to sleep, etc...)
  • Cheap ($20/day for day care)
Cons:
  • Cody was not in the least bit tired when he got back.
  • It took half an hour to check him in (even pre-registering a few days early)
  • He was not ready when I went to pick him up (even though I had to state the time I would pick him up). I had to wait an additional hour
  • The staff lost the key to the room where the leash and collars were so had to call a locksmith (and I had to wait even longer)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Lex said…

    hmm... I'd say stick with planet pooch...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home