Cody's Life

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cody, the new member of DEA

It's unlikely that I'll get to a review of Cody's time at the PetsMart day care since I have a bunch of work to catch up on. However, I wanted to post a little blog post featuring Cody, the new DEA Star!

In honor of the conference I was attending, my company hosted a large party for conference attendees. To give Cody a break for sitting in the car during the evening festivities, I took him out for half an hour to "work the party". Since he is a puppy and pretty eager, he was pulling harder on the leash than he would if there was nothing going on. Some attendees actually thought he was our company's "drug dog". They were completely serious. They even commented "Why else would he be here". That would be pretty cool - That my company would have it's own dog, trained to find drugs. Which would be totally amusing since I work for a company that has nothing to do with drugs. Anyways, when I realized they were serious, I felt it was my duty as a representative of the hosting company to explain the truth - my company is really a front for a government agency that is testing new "dog-like" robots to spy on people. He was only jumping and getting excited because he sensed big government secrets being shared among the partying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home