Cody's Life

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Best Treat Ever

While I was in Sonoma (and Cody was NOT at PetsMart's PetsHotel), I felt guilty for leaving him home so I stopped at a pet store, The Dog House, in Healdsburg. The owner was very nice and alleviated some of my anxiety of leaving Cody at home. We talked about treats (I'm trying out a peanut butter treat pellet that is semi-soft. I think he likes it, but I need to do more tests). She also recommended this bone that I had never seen before. It's basically a beef bone that is filled with some yummy goodness. It's called Wowsers! and it's an invention from heaven.

On Sunday, Cody spent one full hour working on it. It may not sound like a long time to you, but if you own a spastic, ADD dog, one quiet hour is truly a gift from heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home