Cody's Life

Sunday, July 30, 2006

PetsHotel rant

I just want to take this time to complain.

Let me recap and then you can understand why I must complain:

Saturday morning: I called PetSmart to see what the requirements were to drop off Cody for the day on Sunday. I specifically mentioned that I would like to leave him on Sunday and they specified the appropriate documentation I would need (just vaccinations pretty much) . I even had the option to either fax it ahead of time or bring it in.

A few hours later, we were driving by PetSmart so we decided to drop off a copy of the appropriate documentation. Of course, this was when we were informed that Sunday was completely booked unless we had a reservation. This information WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL WHEN I CALLED EARLIER. (Hint: read the caps as why I must complain).

Luckily, a co-worker was able to check in on Cody on Sunday afternoon since we already had plans to be out all day. Needless to say, even last minute, PetSmart is unable to accommodate. Therefore, I retract the last post since I can't think of a single reason why PetSmart has any advantages over PlanetPooch now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home