Cody's Life

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Stand Corrected!

Lostelf and Cashlock (my officemates) corrected me upon reading my previous post. Apparently, only when I'm in the room, Cody is a more quiet when he's on the leash. When I leave the room, Cody tries to follow me and gets to the end of his leash. When he can't go further, he is frustrated and whines.

Given this new information, Maybe the best solution is to use the gate when I am not in the room, and to leash him when I return. Or just take out Cody's "whining" vocal cords.

(By the way, Cody is at PlanetPooch today. He was super excited at the dog park when he saw his old friends after taking last week off for Thanksgiving. He's having a great time as you can see in the webcam - he's the vizsla with the red collar. You can actually find him pretty easily - or at least I am able to at this moment)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home