Cody's Life

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Accident!

For the first time since May, Cody had an accident at home. And not just any accident, mind you... He peed on THE BED.

I'm not sure what's wrong with him. I only left him for an hour and a half and he had peed A LOT right before I left him at home. He also was tired and is not really the kind to "retaliate", especially when my bed is his bed as well. My only guess was that he drank a lot of water yesterday and just couldn't hold it any longer. It is possible that he has a bladder infection, but I think he's "normal" today.

The good news is that his pee only penetrated his comforter and mine (so the sheets and the mattress was clean). I discovered his accident right before I went to bed and I happened to have extra comforters so I was able to stay warm in the winter weather despite his accident.

Thank goodness for thick comforters that can be washed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home