Cody's Life

Monday, June 05, 2006

Hello everyone. I'm filling in for Phoebe while she's hustling the high roller poker tables at the Bellagio. This is my dog, Molly.



Molly is probably a Golden Retriever / Border Collie mix. Some people have suggested that she may have some 'Nova Scotian Duck Tolling Retriever' in her, but she has yet to toll a duck.









Oh, I'm sorry. That first picture was Godzilla. My mistake.

Godzilla is a giant radioactive lizard, not a medium sized non-radioactive dog. However, Molly and Godzilla both enjoy chasing bees. At least, I believe Godzilla fought a mutant bee-man once.





As you can see, Molly has been visiting the office and taking care of Cody's toys in his absence. Where is Cody anyway? I really hope he didn't get eaten by Godzilla. That would be very sad. Very unlikely, but still very sad.

Thanks for reading about my dog Molly. Normal blog posts will return soon. I promise!

-Christian


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home