Cody's Life

Friday, June 16, 2006

Status Check

Cody's a little over 6 months and he weighs 44.5 lbs this morning. I prevented him from drinking my coffee this morning since I thought he was too young to drink it. Then again, my co-worker had made a comment that coffee would be bad since it would stunt Cody's growth. Hmm...maybe I should re-think disallowing Cody to enjoy the fine taste of coffee...

My friend, Alexis (who was Caleb's owner) is picking up her new Vizsla puppy tomorrow! Hopefully she'll allow us to share some of her pictures. I would love to remember the days when Cody was a third his current size...(and when he was crawling under beds rather sleeping on them).

Here are some latest on-the-bed pictures. I have either started to sleep more deeply or Cody is getting stealthier when he's jumping on the bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home