Cody's Life

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Set Thursdays at Planet Pooch

Where's Cody on Thursdays? He's at Planet Pooch! Since he had such a good time there last week, I decided it was good to have him have a little fun every Thursday. I bought a 20 visit pack for $495 (you have to use it within 90 days), so he's going every Thursday so I can have meetings at work and not worry about him being unhappy or lonely. If you want to see how he is, here's the link to the web cam of the room where he should be in : http://www.planetpooch.com/webcams/rwc.php?cam=major

Actually, now that the weather's nice, I may actually try to leave him home (in the backyard) a day a week. He's still a little growly at times and I'm concerned that I'm the one waking him up in the mornings. I just want to see if he'll sleep more if he's left home and if that will make him less cranky sometimes. Besides, on weekends when I want to sleep in sometimes, he actually tries to get me to leave him in the backyard and when I wake up, he refuses to come back in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home