Cody's Life

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Cody Alternative

Luckily, the friend I'm staying with has a dog named Addie. She is a mini Australian Shepherd, so about the same size that Cody is now. She has quite a few similarities:

1) Likes attention (not really uncommon for dogs though)
2) Likes tummy rubs
3) Not altogether obedient for walks and commands (she likes to chase birds and pull a little).

Although I miss Cody quite a bit (I called earlier today to see how he was doing - he was in the middle of a nap), it helps to have Addie around to give my attention. A cute thing that she does is that she'll nudge my hand off the keyboard so that my hand is conveniently on top of her head or under her ear so I can scratch her.

2 more days until I see Cody again. If I get the chance, I'll take a picture of Addie so you can all see her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home