Cody's Life

Sunday, February 19, 2006

What's in a name?

I was going to start off this post with a "day(s) since last accident" since I was so proud that yesterday was Cody's first accident-free day. However, this morning he peed on the carpet (my fault for not taking him out as soon as he drank water this morning), so I'll start the count some other day (hopefully soon!)

I've been teaching him some commands these last few days. He has "Sit" down, and I'm teaching him "Lay" and "Come". However, I'm not entirely sure he even knows his name. He probably hears "No", "Go Potty", and "Good Boy" more often than he hears "Cody".

My tip of the day: On weekends, nap when the puppy naps. It's not ideal, but it helps reduce the total sleep deprivation during the week a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home