Cody's Life

Monday, February 13, 2006

Let's see... I woke up at midnight, 2, 5, and 6:30 for Cody to take him out to pee. So far, no eliminating inside the apartment which is GREAT. I think my neighbors will soon hate me for all the whining they'll be hearing this week though.

I bought 2 plastic play pens from Toys R Us today (recommended by other pet owners since it works well and is generally cheaper. I got the "Superyard XT" which was SO easily to assemble. Also, you can make it straight or in a square or hexagon really easily so I use the extra parts to make barriers (Cody has discovered that he could fit under my bed).

He seems super smart and he's been really good at learning "Go potty" and what NOT to chew on (though we still have disagreements regarding if my flip-flops are considered "chew toys").

Wow. it's only 1 pm and it's felt like a week today. I can't wait until his naptime...

Tip of the day (half-day) : Sleep is overrated. If you happen to like sleep, a puppy's not for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home