Cody's Life

Sunday, February 12, 2006




Saturday's recap:
I picked up/out Cody on Satuday with my brother and a friend.

Cody was so quiet and calm on the ride from Alpine to San Diego when we dropped off my brother. However, he threw up towards the end. All in all, on the trip pack to Orange County, he threw up 3 times. First time in a car for him and I really wish I had some sort of Dramamine for dogs.

As expected, I didn't sleep at all as a new mommy, but it was a good day/night either way :)

Saturday's Tip of the Day: Bring lots of towels to handle the vomit that will definitely occur if you are driving the puppy away.

Sunday's recap:
Hard to figure out where Saturday ended and Sunday began, but Cody ate like a pig Sunday morning since he had thrown up anything that was in his stomach the day before.

I left Cody with my mom for a few hours in the morning and he pooped inside the house, on area rugs, twice and peed three times. The whole time I had him, he had only eliminated outside, so the tip of the day is to give more direction or enclose him when someone else is puppy-sitting.

The drive back to the Bay Area was great. Cody slept the whole way and I gave him breaks every 2 hours to eliminate if he needed to. He's had an exhausting past couple of days, so he's sleeping now. Above are some pictures from his first weekend in his new home (he's blinking in the last one - his eyes are normally much wider).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home