Cody's Life

Friday, February 24, 2006

How quickly they grow up!

I ordered a new crate for Cody yesterday as he has already outgrown his current one. Also, I caught him chewing gum AND trying to smoke a cigarette (well, it was in his mouth). I guess if I can't kick him of both habits, I can just give him the Nicorette gum and it would at least solve the smoking problem. The next thing I know, he'll be driving, sneaking in late at night, and binge drinking.

Tip of the day: I started using the Kong (forgot I had them in the massive amount of toys/puppy items I purchased). It's keeping Cody entertained for hours trying to get the treat out of the Kong. Should help him kick the chewing gum and smoking habit.

*Disclaimer: For animal rights activists out there, I'm just kidding. I would never give him Nicorette. I heard the patch works much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home