Cody's Life

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Apparently it's true that one dog year is 7 human years. Cody experienced rain for the first time in 3 dog years (about 5 months human years). He forgot what it was like and of course, freaked out.

He was hesitant to pee or poop when that wet stuff was falling from the sky. The really nice thing about it is that I wasn't afraid that he would run away if he escaped from me as long as I was walking in a path of covered areas.

He's at doggy day care today (Planet Pooch) so he can play indoors for now. He's going to have to learn really quick how to take a walk in the rain. (I actually bought him a rain slicker since I knew he hated the rain last spring. We'll see if he'll need it or not or outgrow his wicked witch of the west syndrome.

By the way, Cody has an official photographer now while my camera is getting fixed. We'll take some more pictures this week and I'll post them up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home