Cody's Life

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Other Cody site

Since I've been talking about Cody-related sites, I should point out another blog that people may go to accidentally, thinking they'll get to this blog. This site is www.mydogcody.com. To make it even more confusing, that site uses Blogger as well. The silly thing is that the domain was probably available when I first created this blog for Cody as the other Cody (chocolate lab which will henceforth be called "Cocoa Cody") was not born yet. Since Cocoa Cody is pretty darn cute, I don't mind giving a shout out. Maybe the other owners will discover that I posted a random blog about their dog and we can share Cody stories. But then again, that'll probably be too confusing.

Too bad Cocoa Cody lives in Florida since it'll be highly unlikely they'll ever meet. Given my Cody's personality (and his inclination towards puppy labs and puppy boxers), and what I've read about Cocoa Cody's personality, they'd probably get along really well (but that pesky problem of giving commands to one and not the other would probably be difficult. I find it hard enough when I go to the dog park and there are other "Cody"'s there. Luckily, that's not very often so I don't have to worry about it. Usually, I'll just leave with Cody (of course my own Cody and not some other random Cody) to minimize confusion.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home