Cody's Life

Monday, October 23, 2006

Cody's Weekend

This past weekend, Cody and I drove down to Los Angeles. He had last gone on a road trip with me in July, during the heat wave weekend. This time, he did much better. He drank and ate normally after the first day, and he even eliminated normally.

Each day, Cody and I ran/hiked for an hour, and then the owner of codymydog (a horrible spoof of this site) ran Cody for another hour. Of course, Cody outran him and scoffed at his slow pace.

The first night, I kept Cody in his travel crate and he whined all night. The second night, I let him on the twin bed I was sleeping on. Of course, I had no space to sleep, but at least Cody was able to sleep. Needless to say, we are both happy to be home and able to share a larger bed so both of us can sleep more soundly.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Mordechai said…

    libel, through and through. cody runs like a pug and smells twice as bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home