Cody's Life

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ice Ice Baby

Cody tried ice for the first time today (my leftovers from a iced latte). In the beginning, he just drank from the cup to get the little bits of coffee taste that was leftover. Later, he was more intrigued with the ice than anything else. Once he got a cube on the ground, he tried to pick it up, after awhile, he realized he can bite on it. He hasn't gotten to the point of chewing the ice cube yet, but I'm sure he'll warm (or cool in this case) up to it.

I should mention that during the heat wave in July, I did try to put ice cubes in his water bowl. He was so suspicious he chose not to drink water at all. Since he didn't actually try ice that time, I figured this time counted as his official "first try".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home