Cody's Life

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Did Someone Say Crate?

In the office (where Cody's crate is), Cody now translates all commands to "crate" when there is a fun toy or treat involved. I have recently purchased some Doggie Cheese Whiz (Kong Stuff'n) and Cody loves it. Whenever I fill his Kong or bone with it and give him any command, he'll just go to his crate. This means that "down", "sit", "roll over", etc... all becomes "Crate". As much as I like him going into his crate, I'm not entirely sure it's good for him to misunderstand these commands. After all, if I run into a mugger or something (unlikely in the office) and I yell at Cody to "Attack!" (a command I haven't taught him), I might be fatally wounded or something while he goes to his crate and eagerly waits for a treat. Putting it in that perspective makes me glad that we have security cameras (that is, assuming I actually get mugged and teach Cody how to attack)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home