Cody's Life

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

FilmLoop

I had dinner with two friends of mine, and the husband works for FilmLoop. They had made a loop of all their pictures from an around-the-world trip, and I thought it would be fun to do one for Cody. (You can even turn this into a screensaver!)

If you click on the loop link, you will be able to download all pictures of Cody in this loop. (If you don't have the filmloop player, you will be prompted to download it.) I *think* how it works is that if I update the loop, you will also get your Cody loop automatically updated with pictures. Currently, this snippet only has a few sample pictures, but I uploaded a lot more to the actual loop (possibly 100-200). They are from all the pictures I've taken of Cody (a few that I haven't posted on the blog yet).

This may or may not work so I'm posting the flash and animated gif preview versions:





If you want the loop URL (it also allows you to download the mydogCody loop), here it is: http://invite.filmloop.com/x?z7jIse-ztonSm64sIniI9oIp4VO-q5G9

* If you ran into this post before and I encountered bugginess, I fixed it by creating a whole new loop (called the mydogcody loop)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home