Cody's Life

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Is Cody REALLY at Planet Pooch?

So the thing is, I send Cody off on a little shuttle at 7:15 on Thursdays and I pick him up around 6:15 at the dog park down the street. The question is, what happens between 7:15 and 6:15? Every Thursday, I would go through all the cameras at Planet Pooch and try to find Cody. He *should* be in the gray room (Canis Major) but the webcam clarity isn't that great so it's hard to tell. The problem is, I know he's not one of the white or black or spotted dogs. And I know he's not one of the fluffy or tiny dogs. And the thing is, I just can't find him. However, I know he doesn't have super powers so he's not invisible. I challenge any of you to actually try to find him. Last week, I thought he was sitting on the chair (since he likes to sit on chairs), but today, a girl was sitting on the chair so unless she was sitting on Cody, it is unlikely Cody was on the chair as well. So where the heck is he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home