Cody's Life

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Little Rascal

Last night, I left Cody in the car for a couple of hours while I was at a friend's house. When I came back, I found that he had opened the center console and tore through his ziplock baggy of treats. I blame the fact that he was not exercised enough yesterday.

Since we had run to and from work on Tuesday, neither of us were interested in doing our morning workout Wednesday. He did have a half hour playtime Wed morning and we did a half hour run at the end of the day, but clearly it wasn't enough to keep him out of mischief. I wasn't that concerned about tiring him out yesterday because ...

He has his first day at Doggy Day Care t
A dayt without Codyoday!!!!

He's at Planet Pooch and there's a webcam so I can check him out. I'll post more on it tomorrow after I pick him up and get a complete view/review.

A day without Cody! I'm already going through withdrawal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home