Cody's Life

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cramped spaces

So lately, I've been feeling guilty about not giving Cody enough space to sleep (and thus the previous post about letting him sleep outside his crate). I've also ordered a new pet bed that is much bigger so it can fit him even if he sprawls (when he's full-grown). I feel guilty when he can't sprawl on my bucket seats in my RX-8 so that he has to use the middle divider as his neck rest and have his legs hanging off the edge of the seat (of course, he would comfortably fit if he curled up like a normal dog).

Today, after lunch, no longer do I feel guilty. I found him like this. Choosing to hang off the edge of my office chair rather than sprawling on his blanket or floor (where he normally lies ever since he chewed up his old office pet bed). And he did it every time I would leave the office. Here are also some pictures of him trying to look innocent (when he knows he's not supposed to be on furniture).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home