Cody's Life

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Conehead/ Cone of No-Silence
Day 2 After Surgery

Debated which reference I should title this post (Saturday Night Live reference or Get Smart reference. Maybe it means I watched too much TV growing up).

Anyways, Cody whined all night since he wasn't able to maneuver comfortably in his crate with his cone on. He occasionally licks at his suture, but I don't put a cone on him during the day (I don't want to make him suffer through further embarrassment after getting neutered). At night, since I can't monitor his licking activity, I put his cone on. Here are some pictures that I took before we got ready for bed.

(Yes, he may be embarrassed when he realizes these pictures are up, but since I ban him from using the Internet since he may surf to adult-content pages, he'll be older when he sees them and the humiliation of these pictures won't require too many therapy sessions.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home