Cody's Life

Friday, March 03, 2006

See How They Run

So my aerobic activity has plummeted since Cody came into my life, mostly because he will only run in spurts, but he will also try and sniff everything in sight. Especially after a rain storm.

When I can get him to run, he'll run about 10 yards and then sit down and look at me. For no apparent reason. After a brief staring contest, he will come running towards me again. If I choose not to participate in the staring contest, he'll continue to sit. In fact, in recent days, he's learned to bear down with his hind legs when he absolutely refuses to come.

However, this morning, in the middle of our walk (where I couldn't get him to stop dilly dallying even if I had a pocketful of treats to entice him), it started to rain. Suddenly, getting him to run, jog, skip, or fly back to his home was no problem. If only there was a portable rain device to help me get my daily aerobic exercise in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home