Cody's Life

Monday, June 16, 2008

Cody in Hawaii

No, Cody was not in Hawaii. I'm not sure if you all know, but Hawaii has very strict regulations regarding dogs visiting. All dogs are required to go through a 6 month quarantine. Then again, Cody would be able to have a nice long vacation in Hawaii, but I won't be there to enjoy it with him.

While I was in Hawaii, Cody was home with some sitters. I recently bought Cody a pet door so he can alternate between laying out in the sun or cooling off indoors, which also makes dogsitting him easier. Of course I missed Cody terrible, but I saw another animal that reminded me of Cody and made me want to adopt him. Unfortunately, these animals are endangered and I think it would probably be difficult to bring them back to my apartment. My tub would probably not hold this guy either. But take a look at the puppy dog eyes!

Introducing, the Hawaiian Monk Seal! Isn't he a cutie?




Here's the little guy singing to us:





Here's a picture with me and my new friend:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home