Cody's Life

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Future Star for There's Something About Mary II

Anyone remember There's Something About Mary and how the dog gets drugged up on speed and became a little psycho. Well, Cody was like that today. I was pretty tired so I slept well into the afternoon. Cody himself was bit growly probably because he had an upset stomach (he got into his bin when I left him attended last night and he ate a packet of Kleenex, some plastic poopy bags, and a half a bag of dog biscuits).

Anyways, we both slept until we felt better.

I took Cody on a late afternoon walk because he was still a bit growly in the afternoon and I let him eliminate as much of the stuff he ate last night as possible. During our one hour walk, he was running around like a mad dog. Luckily, I brought his extendi-leash so he was able to run around me a bit. Whenever we ran anywhere near a bush (or a series of bushes), he would run in and romp around. And romp around.

Of course, now, he's taking a nice little nap on the ground right now.

Tomorrow, I'm leaving him in the backyard for the day, so I plan on taking him for a 3 hour run/walk before I leave him by himself. I'll need him saving up as much energy as he can tonight so I can tire him out again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home