Cody's Life

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Race to exhaustion

Do you know what can tire a puppy out? A 7 mile walk/jog/run. I wanted to see if Cody was able to do the 3.5 mile trek to work from my place, but he had so much energy that we went all the way there and back (instead of turning around halfway). However, for the last mile back home, my legs were aching while Cody was still happily pulling me forward.

The nice thing is, he'll probably sleep through the 2 hours while I leave him to have lunch with friends. Hopefully he won't even notice that I "abandoned" him so I won't get guilt tripped into taking him to the dog park again.

By the way, I finally took the dremel tool out of its case and tried it last night. He HATED it. I think it's because of the noise and the anticipation of something scary happening to his toes. Since the guillotine nail clippers are silent, he doesn't even notice that I'm clipping his nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home