Cody's Life

Friday, May 19, 2006

Bad Habits

Yesterday evening, I re-skimmed all the Vizsla and puppy books I had bought before I got Cody. I had realized I hadn't looked at them recently and wanted to see what I was in store for (for example, the "teenage years" are coming up...).

While flipping through Versatile Vizslas, I read that Vizslas like to be around their owners at all times (which explains Cody's desire to follow me into the bathroom every time). They also like to be on the same level as their owners and said that it would be hard to prevent your Vizsla from sleeping on the bed. I guess with Cody's vertical jump increasing by the week, it just makes it easier for him to try to sit on my desk chair at work or on my bed at home. I don't feel so guilty for spoiling him and letting him stay on the bed (after all, it is terribly cute). I have to admit, however, I used to sleep a lot better when I didn't have to share the bed with Cody. If only he would stop tossing and turning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home